Bach Flower Therapy
- Bach Flower Consultation (30 minutes)
- Bring negative moods and emotions back into balance with your personal formula of English Wildflower Remedies. Being able to deal constructively with these negative feelings will open the path to new growth, evolvement, personal fulfillment and happiness.
- This treatment is based on the guidelines and principles of the renowned British physician, bacteriologist, homeopath and researcher, Dr. Edward Bach, who believed that negative moods like jealousy, worry, fear and hopelessness, when left uncorrected, can compromise the immune system and lead to physical disease. He discovered and developed the 38 English wildflower remedies, each of which address everyday negative moods and emotions, thereby helping to bring about emotional harmony and general well-being. According to Bach, the wildflower remedies work by flooding the negative emotional state with its opposite virtue. Thus, courage replaces fear, confidence supersedes self-doubt, love/ jealousy, etc.
- The consultation will focus on areas such as fear, uncertainty and loneliness among others. Based on the areas that need special attention, a personalized English Wildflower Formula is prepared and given at the end of the consultation.
- Bach Flower remedies are natural, safe, non-addictive and without side effects. They do not interfere with other medications, conventional or homeopathic, and may be used by adults, children and animals.